Prized in French cooking, tarragon has a green, sweet, herbal flavor with a balanced note of anise. This member of the sunflower family is classically paired with chicken, fish, and eggs, but is also lovely in soups, stews and dressings!
Contains: Dried tarragon leaves.
- Botanical Name: Artemisia dracunculus
- Alternate Names: Estragon
- Origin: France
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from France
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, herbal, green, anise
- Pairs Well With: Dill Pollen, chives, parsley
- Try In: Potato salad, roasted chicken, cream sauces
- Special Tips: Tarragon is very delicate and susceptible to fading in storage. Be sure to store in a cool, dark place and use frequently!