All the flavor (and then some) of fresh dill, but without the short shelf life. Dill pollen is bursting with bright dill flavor and aroma, perfect for salads and cool summer soups. We love this pollen on potato salad, eggs, and fish!
Contains: Dill pollen.
- Botanical Name: Anethum graveolens
- Origin: Exeter, California USA
- Tasting Notes: Bright, fresh, hint of anise, intense dill aroma
- Pairs Well With: Cubeb Pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes
- Try In: Tzatziki or Mast-o-Khiar, deviled eggs, chilled avocado soup
- Special Tips: Like fresh dill, dill pollen is best used at the very end as a garnish so the flavor can really shine