We are happy to source this potent thyme from a small family farm located in the foot-hills of Mount Ara in Armenia. Due to the high elevation and rich volcanic soil, the aromatic oils that give thyme its beautiful flavor are especially concentrated. Mix this classic herb with mint for a traditional Armenian digestive tea, or add to your favorite lamb dish!
Contains: Dried thyme leaves.
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Origin: Aragyugh, Republic of Armenia
- Sourcing: Sourced from family owned farm using sustainable, pesticide and fertilizer-free agricultural practices, that supports living wages for local agricultural workers
- Tasting Notes: Herbal, vibrant, hints of mint and oregano
- Pairs Well With: Mushrooms, poultry, lamb
- Try In: Khashlama lamb stew, chicken soup, brewed with mint for tea