Named for it’s spear-shaped leaves, this Vermont spearmint is very bright and up-lifting. We love it in salads and on fresh fruit, as well as steeped in tea! Wonderful on meat and in sauces.
Contains: Dried spearmint leaves.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Alternate Names: Garden mint, common mint, lamb mint, mackerel mint
- Origin: Greensboro, Vermont USA
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small local farm
- Tasting Notes: Bright, cooling, minty, sweet
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Rosemary, peaches, yogurt
- Try In: Tomato sauce, roasted chicken, stone-fruit salad