Grown on a small farm in Oregon, this lavender is especially aromatic. With a deep color and intense fragrance, we love it in cocktails, desserts, and roast chicken.
Contains: Dried lavender buds.
- Origin: Applegate, Oregon USA
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small farm
- Tasting Notes: Pine, mint, floral
- Pairs Well With: Baies Roses, lemon, blueberries
- Try In: Lemon Lavender Scones with Black Pepper, blueberry scones, lemon poundcake, roasted chicken
- Learn More: Featured in Bon Appétit Magazine, How to Cook With Lavender