Rose Petals, Moroccan
Highly fragrant, these petals from the Damask rose are wonderful added to Persian rice or sprinkled over desserts. With an ancient pedigree, Damask roses are thought to have been first cultivated in central Asia or Iran millennia ago and are an integral flavor component in Middle Eastern and North African cuisines. Use these intoxicating petals in sweets or classic Middle Eastern dishes.
Contains: Dried rose petals.
- Botanical Name: Rosa x damascena
- Origin: Kingdom of Morocco
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, deeply floral, quintessential rose
- Pairs Well With: Afghan Saffron, desserts, beverages
- Try In: Chocolate desserts, Persian style rice, tea