Ginger, Sri Lankan, Ground
Originally domesticated in Maritime Southeast Asia, ginger is thought to be one of the first spices to be exported from Asia thousands of years ago. We directly source this ground ginger from Sri Lanka, and love its warmth and floral spice. Essential for baking, but also perfect for Southeast Asian curries, marinades, and more!
Contains: Ground dried ginger.
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Origin: Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Sourcing: Directly sourced
- Tasting Notes: Warm, zesty, spicy, floral, fruity
- Pairs Well With: Desserts, curries, beverages
- Try In: Turmeric Samosa Soup