- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
With a history stretching deep into antiquity, and famous for its striking culinary flavors and aromatic herbs, Greece is believed by many to be the ancient botanical origin of saffron. Inspired by the region of Northern Greece now famous for its saffron, this blend is an aromatic combination of herbs and spices that can be used in soups, salad dressings or sauces. Try mixing with fresh lemon juice and spooning over fish or chicken, or toss with vegetables before roasting.
Each of our Signature Blends is an original creation by our founder Claire Cheney inspired by the people, places, and seasons encountered in her travels. From professional chefs to novice home cooks these aromatic and unique blends are sure to inspire delicious creativity.
Contains: Fennel, lemon peel, bee pollen*, lemon verbena, oregano, sage, Greek saffron.
*Allergen Warning: Bee pollen may cause allergic reaction in people with very severe pollen or bee-sting allergies.
- Tasting Notes: Citrusy, herbal, sweet, earthy, floral, hay
- Pairs Well With: Chicken, rice, soups
- Try In: Kozani Shrimp Saganaki, Greek Farro Salad with Kozani Spiced Feta, Kozani Spice Olive Oil Cake
- Learn More: Featured on Bobby Flay's Holiday List 2017!
Make it a Gift: Gift Sets featuring Kozani Spice include 3-Tin Gift Set, 8-Tin Chef Set, and Claire’s Spice Pantry. Or combine with other Greek flavors like Greek Saffron, and Greek Oregano, Gift Wrap