Intense vanilla and bourbon flavors with sweet caramel notes. Made with directly sourced vanilla beans aged in-house for three months in bourbon barrels. We source the vanilla pods from our partner farm in Madagascar which supports sustainable practices and and an investment in the local community. Contrary to the “plain vanilla” stereotype, natural vanilla is a deeply complex spice, with over 200 distinct flavor components. Use as you would vanilla extract, to add visual flair and slightly more robust flavor. No refrigeration needed and free of thickeners or artificial stabilizers.
2.5 fluid oz
Contains: Madagascar vanilla beans, raw blue agave syrup. May contain trace amounts of alcohol.
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Antalaha, Sava Region, Republic of Madagascar
- Sourcing: Vanilla directly sourced and sustainably grown and harvested
- Tasting Notes: Strong vanilla aroma, fig, date, sweet, chocolate, oak, leather, bitter, caramel, creamy
- Pairs Well With: Cream, citrus, baked goods
- Try In: Baharat Sesame & Fig Cookies, Magic Salt Chocolate Cookies
- Learn More: Claire’s Journal Aromatum: Madagascar
- Special Tips: Substitute 1:1 for vanilla extract in recipes. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dark place (do not refrigerate)