An especially aromatic mint, named for its spear-shaped leaves and grown with care on a family farm. Try using in tomato sauce or in lamb meatballs! Also great in salad dressings and sprinkled on fresh fruit.
Contains: Dried spearmint leaves.
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Alternate Names: Garden mint, common mint, lamb mint, mackerel mint
- Origin: Ferla, Sicily Italy
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family owned farm
- Tasting Notes: Cooling, minty, herbal, hint of fennel
- Pairs Well With: Dill Pollen, lemon, basil
- Try In: Mast-o-Khiar, salad dressing, herbal tea