Native to the Mediterranean region, rosemary has an ancient pedigree going back thousands of years. This Sicilian rosemary is especially fragrant and flavorful, with notes of pine, mint, and citrus. Grown with care in its original habitat, we love this herb on meats, vegetables, or baked goods.
Contains: Dried rosemary leaves.
- Botanical Name: Salvia rosemarinus
- Origin: Ferla, Sicily Italy
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family farm
- Tasting Notes: Astringent, citrusy, piney, herbal, minty
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Thyme, lemon, olives
- Try In: Pan sauces, focaccia, marinades
- Special Tips: Dried rosemary can be used in place of fresh, but due to the oils being more concentrated, you can use less