Peppercorn, Costa Rican Black
Grown with care using regenerative farming techniques by our farming partners Cinco Ramas in Costa Rica, this black pepper has a bright eucalyptus flavor and is our hottest black pepper. Clean and citrusy with a high piperine content, it is perfect for everyday use!
Contains: Black peppercorns.
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Origin: San Carlos, Republic of Costa Rica
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small family farm using regenerative, sustainable farming practices
- Tasting Notes: Citrusy, clean, balanced, heat, cooling, eucalyptus, grassy
- Pairs Well With: Maine Fine Sea Salt, Green Cardamom Pods
- Try In: Mix freshly cracked Costa Rican pepper with a flaky salt to make a zesty rim for your favorite Summer cocktail!
- Special Tips: To preserve freshness, only grind right before using in a mortar or pepper grinder
Make it a Gift: Take a tour of different pepper terroir and pair with Kampot Black Pepper and Sri Lankan Black Pepper. Or gift it with other stellar spices from Cinco Ramas like Lemongrass Pieces and Costa Rican Turmeric, Gift Wrap