Ginger, Costa Rican, Ground
Originally domesticated in Maritime Southeast Asia, ginger is thought to be one of the first spices to be exported from Asia thousands of years ago. Directly sourced and regeneratively grown, this especially delicate and floral ginger shines in baked goods!
Contains: Dried ginger powder.
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Origin: San Carlos, Republic of Costa Rica
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small family farm using regenerative farming practices
- Tasting Notes: Warming, zesty, floral, bright, fruity
- Pairs Well With: Desserts, chicken, curries
- Try In: Ginger-Tomato Fish Stew, Ginger-Pecan Granola, Pumpkin Soup with Black Garlic