- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Ferla Spice is an herb-filled celebration of the flavors and landscape Curio founder Claire Cheney encountered on a sourcing trip to Sicily, Italy. She was excited to finally meet Maurizio and Katia Marino, a brother and sister duo who run a specialty farm near their home village of Ferla. Mainly producing award-winning olive oil, they also harvest and dry exceptional wild native herbs that flourish in the Mediterranean sunlight and limestone-rich soil. Our Ferla Spice captures the aroma and flavors of this enchanting place. We source the herbs directly from the farm, combine them with a touch of Sicilian sea salt and a pinch of the island's chile to create a dynamic and robust herbal blend. Ferla Spice is easy to use for seafood, meats, grilled vegetables, and flatbreads.
Each of our Signature Blends is an original creation by our founder Claire Cheney inspired by the people, places, and seasons encountered in her travels. From professional chefs to novice home cooks these aromatic and unique blends are sure to inspire delicious creativity.
Contains: Rosemary, wild fennel, Trapani sea salt, wild oregano, wild thyme, chile flakes.
- Tasting Notes: Herbal, sweet, piney, piquant, salt, bright
- Pairs Well With: Fish, chicken, olive oil dips
- Try In: Ferla Spiced Focaccia with Lemon, Ferla Spice Kohlrabi Fritters, Ferla Spice Dipping Oil
- Learn More: Claire’s Journal Aromatum: Field Notes From Sicily; Family & Wild Fennel