Sweet and floral, fennel pollen is the perfect garnish to add bright flavor and a touch of sweetness. We love this combined with browned butter or sprinkled on fruit!
Contains: Fennel pollen.
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Origin: Exeter, California USA
- Tasting Notes: Bright, sweet, anise, herbal, floral
- Pairs Well With: Fish, potatoes, avocado
- Try In: Pan seared fish, roasted potatoes, squash soups
- Special Tips: Due to how flavorful and delicate fennel pollen is, it is best used as a garnish or at the very end of cooking