Chile, Paprika, Spanish Smoked
Spanish paprika of exceptional quality has been produced in the microclimate of the La Vera region in Spain since the 16th century and now falls under a Protected Designation of Origin (D.O.P.) to help maintain the excellent quality of the spice. We are proud to source our Spanish smoked paprika from a woman-owned farming collective that makes particularly flavorful paprika! Slowly smoked over oakwood to produce a paprika that is fruity and sweet while also having good heat and balanced smokiness, we use this paprika in everything!
Contains: Smoked paprika powder.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annum
- Origin: La Vera, Kingdom of Spain
- Sourcing: Sourced from a woman-owned farming collective, Protected Designation of Origin
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, roasted bell pepper, fruity, medium heat, smoke, BBQ
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Thyme, eggs, seafood, beans
- Try In: Brussels Sprouts Bravas with Pine Nuts, Chili Today Carnitas