Highly fragrant, these buds from the Damask rose are wonderful added to rice or steeped with tea. With an ancient pedigree, Damask roses are thought to have been first cultivated in central Asia or Iran millennia ago and are an integral flavor component in Middle Eastern and North African cuisines. Use these intoxicating buds whole or crushed to garnish desserts or cocktails.
Contains: Dried rose buds.
- Botanical Name: Rosa x damascena
- Origin: Kingdom of Morocco
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, deeply floral, quintessential rose
- Pairs Well With: Afghan Saffron, desserts, beverages
- Try In: Rose Sweetheart Chocolate Bark