Grown on a small family farm in Sicily, this thyme is fragrant and bursting with flavor. A member of the mint family and closely related to oregano, thyme has an ancient pedigree going all the way back to the Ancient Egyptians. Sweet, herbal, and with a hint of mint and oregano, we love this in soups, roasted veggies, and pan sauces.
Contains: Dried thyme leaves.
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Origin: Ferla, Sicily Italy
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family farm
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, herbal, peppery, mint, oregano, fresh olive oil
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Oregano, lemon, feta
- Try In: Roasted potatoes, chicken soup, roasted brussels sprouts