Peppercorn, Madagascar Black
Similar to the more well-known Tellicherry peppercorn, this directly sourced black pepper from Madagascar is large and dense with an exceptionally clean, bright flavor. One of our mildest black peppers, Madagascar Black Pepper has a fruity and woodsy flavor with hints of cedar.
Contains: Black peppercorns.
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Alternate Names: Malagasy Black Pepper
- Origin: Antalaha, Republic of Madagascar
- Sourcing: Directly sourced
- Tasting Notes: Bright, mild heat, aromatic, clean, woodsy, cedar, fruity
- Pairs Well With: Pickling, grilled meat, roasted veggies
- Special Tips: To preserve freshness, only grind right before using in a mortar or pepper grinder