Elegant wooden spoons for spices, salts, and more! In a variety of shapes and sizes, they look great on their own, or mixed and matched. Non-reactive, easy to clean, and warm to the touch, wood is a perfect material for kitchens.
Why We Love It: All our wild olive wood Kenyan spoons are fair trade. Acacia wood is very durable, water resistant and the trees grow extremely quickly in a variety of climates, making it a sustainable choice.
Each listing is for one spoon.
Dimensions & Info:
- Olive wood Spoon: 4.5” long, imported from France
- Olive Wood Masala Tea Scoop: 4” long Hand-carved, imported from Kenya, Fair Trade
- Acacia Spoon: Approx. 3.5“ long Hand-carved, imported from Philippines
- Wavy Olive Wood Pepper Spoon: 4” long Hand-carved, imported from Kenya, Fair Trade
- Tiny Olive Wood Spoon with Bone Inlay: 2.25” long Hand-carved, imported from Kenya, Fair Trade