Mace Blades, Sri Lankan
The lacy covering of nutmeg kernels, mace is the delicate, citrusy sister of that aromatic seed! We source our mace directly from Sri Lanka, and love it in curries, meat rubs, and desserts. Steep in cream for a beguiling fruit topping, or use whole in pickles.
Contains: Dried mace blades.
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
- Origin: Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Sourcing: Directly sourced
- Tasting Notes: warming, woody, citrusy, peppery, notes of cinnamon, tannic
- Pairs Well With: Desserts, vegetables, mulled wine
- Try In: Smoked Trout Pâté