Chile, Sichuan, Massachusetts, Whole
Grown right here in Massachusetts, these whole dried chilies are fantastic paired with Sichuan pepper berries and are essential to Sichuan and Hunan style Chinese cuisine. With good heat and a slight smokiness, we love these for chile oil, stir fry, or any dish that needs some kick!
Contains: Whole Sichuan chilies.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Sunderland, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Direct Sourced from a small local farm
- Harvest: Fall 2020
- Tasting Notes: Building medium heat, fruity, smoky
- Pairs Well With: Sichuan Pepper Berries, garlic, toasted sesame oil
- Try In: Pan seared chicken, stir fry, chile oil