Chile, Paprika, Spanish Sweet
Spanish paprika of exceptional quality has been produced in the microclimate of the La Vera region in Spain since the 16th century and now falls under a Protected Designation of Origin (D.O.P.) to help maintain the excellent quality of the spice. We are proud to source our Spanish sweet paprika from a woman-owned farming collective that makes particularly flavorful paprika! Sweet, fruity and very mild, this paprika has a gorgeous color and fine grind making it perfect for cooking and garnishing.
Contains: Sweet paprika powder.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: La Vera, Kingdom of Spain
- Sourcing: Sourced from a woman-owned farming collective, Protected Designation of Origin
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, roasted bell pepper, fruity, mild
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Oregano, eggs, seafood
- Try In: Paella, deviled eggs