Chile, Guajillo, Whole
Used widely in Mexican Cuisine, guajillos are the dried version of mirasol chilies. With mild-medium heat and rich, fruity flavor with notes of smoke and chocolate, guajillo chilies are fantastic in sauces, moles, and salsas. Rinse and rehydrate before adding to recipes to add bold flavor and not too much heat!
Contains: Dried guajillo chilies.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Tasting Notes: Fruity, chocolate, sweet, smoke, bright, mild heat
- Heat: 2.5k-5k SHU
- Pairs Well With: Tomatoes, fish, chicken
- Try In: Moles, Salsas, Carne Adovada
- Special Tips: Rinse and soak in hot water for 10 minutes to rehydrate before using. Can be ground into a paste for marinades and moles