Soaked and peeled, leaving just the creamy white seed, this white pepper from Madagascar has a mild heat and clean flavor perfect for French cooking. With a woodsy aroma and cooling flavor, the mild heat comes at the very end, making Madagascar white pepper an excellent choice for delicate cream sauces.
Contains: White peppercorns.
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Alternate Names: Malagasy white pepper
- Origin: Antalaha, Republic of Madagascar
- Sourcing: Direct sourced
- Tasting Notes: Woodsy, citrusy, nutty, menthol, light, mild heat
- Pairs Well With: French Tarragon, Sicilian Thyme, Spanish Sweet Paprika
- Try In: Béchamel, pan sauce for steak, cajun recipes
- Special Tips: To preserve freshness, only grind right before using in a mortar or pepper grinder