Japanese sakura, cherry blossoms, are pickled and dried to add a pop of color and a hint of Spring to your cooking. Salty, floral, and slightly sweet, use these ground petals in rice, baked goods, or as a garnish for scallops.
Contains: Ground cherry blossom flakes, umeboshi (plum) vinegar, salt.
- Origin: Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- Tasting Notes: Floral, salty, sweet, vinegar
- Pairs Well With: Rice, baked sweets, seafood
- Try In: Shortbread cookies or on scallops
- Special Tips: These flakes are salty, so taste a little before using and adjust the salt in your recipe as needed