We source this bee pollen from a family owned apiary right here in Massachusetts! Collected and packed by bees as a food source, we love the floral and slightly sweet flavor in smoothies, fruit salads, and on yogurt.
Contains: Bee pollen*.
*Allergen warning: Can rarely cause allergic reaction in persons who have severe pollen or bee sting allergies*
- Alternate Names: Bee bread, ambrosia
- Origin: Athol, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family owned local farm
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, honey, floral
- Pairs Well With: Massachusetts Raw Honey, fruit, chocolate
- Try In: Granola, smoothies, yogurt