Native to the Mediterranean region and revered for millennia, this fragrant member of the mint family is phenomenal paired with poultry and pork. Grown with care on a small family farm in Sicily, we love this in stuffings, vegetables and potatoes as well!
Contains: Dried sage leaves.
- Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
- Origin: Ferla, Sicily Italy
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family farm
- Tasting Notes: Herbaceous, astringent, warm, slightly bitter, camphor
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian Rosemary, lemon, white meat
- Try In: Breakfast sausage, stuffing, roasted potatoes