Sea Salt, Martha's Vineyard
Produced using solar evaporation by Heidi and Curtis of Down Island Farm on Martha's Vineyard, this salt is beautifully chunky and perfect in a grinder for grilled meats and vegetables. We are so pleased to carry their salt and help them to revive the nearly forgotten tradition of salt production on Martha's Vineyard Island!
Contains: Sea salt.
- Origin: Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Direct sourced and locally produced using solar evaporation and sea water
- Tasting Notes: Salt, minerality
- Pairs Well With: Grilled meat, grilled veggies, fresh cracked pepper
- Special Tips: This salt has no anti-caking additives and is moister than grocery store salt- keep sealed particularly during humid months and use frequently to keep it loose! Grind in a mortar or salt grinder with ceramic mechanism