Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
Pure maple syrup from a family farm in Vermont. Great in tea or coffee, or as a natural sweetener in baked goods. Drizzle on apple pie, vanilla ice cream and, of course, pancakes! Responsibly harvested and boiled locally on a small family farm and 100% pure!
Net wt. 8.5 fl oz
Contains: Maple syrup.
- Origin: Cabot, Vermont USA
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, pure maple syrup
- Pairs Well With: Desserts, breakfasts, cocktails
- Try In: Maple Black Garlic Dressing, Kandy Spiced Maple Cranberry Relish
- Special Tips: Refrigerate after opening up to one year. Can be frozen indefinitely