Kelp, Wild Icelandic
Rich in iodine and trace minerals, this sustainably harvested kelp from Iceland’s ice-cold Atlantic waters is an umami flavor bomb! Use as a salt alternative in rice bowls and popcorn, or add to soups and seafood to bring depth of flavor.
Contains: Dried kelp flakes.
- Botanical Name: Laminaria digitata
- Tasting Notes: Brine, mineral, funky, salty, umami, sweet
- Pairs Well With: Seafood, rice, soup
- Try In: Soup base, salmon rice bowls, popcorn
- Special Tips: Add a pinch to your next batch of curry to bring out umami and a hint of sweetness!