Da Lat Spice
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
A popular honeymoon destination, Da Lat is called the 'City of Eternal Spring' and its surroundings in Lam Dong Province are famous for coffee, cassia, and cocoa production due to the unique temperate climate. Made with Vietnamese Lam Dong cocoa nibs that impart a spicy flavor, this rub has a touch of coffee and star anise that makes it beautiful for rubbing on pork or beef, adding to noodle dishes (like pho) or even sprinkling over cut melon or ice cream. Features directly-sourced Vietnamese star anise, cassia and cacao nibs. We are proud to source the coffee beans for this blend from Nguyen Coffee Supply, the first specialty Vietnamese coffee company in the US!
Each of our Signature Blends is an original creation by our founder Claire Cheney inspired by the people, places, and seasons encountered in her travels. From professional chefs to novice home cooks these aromatic and unique blends are sure to inspire delicious creativity.
Contains: Cocoa nibs, coffee, black pepper, star anise, ginger, coriander, turmeric, cassia.
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, piquant, peppery, slightly bitter, warming
- Pairs Well With: Grilled meats, sweets, soups
- Try In: Bánh Mì with Da Lat Spiced Tofu, Da Lat Spice Banana Bread, Da Lat Rubbed Tenderloin Steak
- Learn More: Claire’s Journal Aromatum: Vietnam Amuse-Bouche
Make it a Gift: Da Lat Spice is featured in our 8-Tin Chef Pack, 3-Tin Gift Set, and Smoke & Grill Set