Chile, Serrano, Massachusetts, Whole
Grown in small batches by our friends at Meggies’s Farm, these Serrano chilies are vine ripened to a beautiful vibrant red, with a medium heat and sweet, fruity flavor. Wonderful for adding a kick of heat and flavor to beans, braises and sauces! Originally from the mountainous regions of the Mexican states of Puebla and Hidalgo, now grown in the state of Massachusetts! We have a limited number of these and won't be getting them back, so grab some while you can.
Contains: Whole dried serrano chilies.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Rehoboth, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family owned farm
- Harvest: Fall 2020
- Tasting Notes: Fruity, bell pepper, medium heat
- Heat: 6k - 23k SHU
- Pairs Well With: Granulated Garlic, beans, pork
- Try In: Bean chili, pulled pork