Chile, Red Pepper Flakes, Sicilian
This is the classic Italian red chile flake of your dreams, direct from our partner farm in Sicily. Balanced medium heat and notes of tomato umami make this red ‘Calabrian style’ chile flake a versatile addition to your kitchen. We love it on pizza, in pasta sauces, and grilled seafood.
Contains: Sicilian red chile flakes.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Alternative Names: Peperoncino chile flake
- Origin: Ferla, Sicily Italy
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from our partner farm in Sicily
- Tasting Notes: Umami, tomato, herbal, medium heat
- Heat: 15k-45k SHU
- Pairs Well With: Sicilian oregano, pasta, tomatoes
- Try In: Baies Roses & Ajwain Red Pepper Relish, Bánh Mì with Da Lat Spiced Tofu, Rhubarb Shikanji- Tart & Sweet Summer Sherbet