Chile, Poblano, Ground
Capturing the mild heat and grassy flavor of roasted fresh poblano chilies, this chile powder is bright and vegetal with a hint of that wonderful smokiness natural to poblanos. We love to use this in dips and sauces, as well as soups and beans.
Contains: Poblano chile powder.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Boonville, California USA
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small woman owned farm using sustainable farming practices
- Harvest: Fall 2020
- Tasting Notes: Grassy, vegetal, mild heat, roasted green chilies, bright, smoky
- Heat: 1k - 2k SHU
- Pairs Well With: Mexican Oregano, avocado, corn
- Try In: Bean soup, salad dressing
- Learn More: Curio Spice Blog: Boonville Barn Collective
- Special Tips: Bloom in hot oil or butter to help bring out the full flavors