Chile, Paprika, Massachusetts, Sweet
Limited Stock! We have a small batch of delicious sweet paprika from our friends at Meggie's Farm. Grown with care right here in Massachusetts, this paprika is intensely sweet and fruity. With it's bright orange color and beautiful flavor, this paprika is unlike anything else!
Contains: Ground sweet paprika.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Rehoboth, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small local farm
- Harvest: Fall 2021
- Tasting Notes: Fruity, mild, sweet, bright, bell pepper
- Pairs Well With: Pasta dishes, eggs, seafood
- Try In: Kandy Spiced Chicken Biryani, paella, deviled eggs
- Learn More: Claire's Journal Aromatum: Heat to Last the Winter from Meggie's Farm