Chile, Paprika, Massachusetts Smoked Hot
From our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm, this paprika has been smoked over local hardwood and then finely ground. Sustainably farmed in Western Massachusetts, we find that it is a perfect accompaniment to paella, baked beans, and everything in between!
Contains: Smoked, ground paprika.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Sunderland, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small local farm
- Harvest: Fall 2021
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, fruity, tobacco, smokey, earthy, fire-roasted
- Heat: 5000-7000 SHU
- Pairs Well With: Lean protein, stews, cooked greens
- Try In: Chili Today Pimento Cheese, Brussels Sprouts Bravas with Pine Nuts, Smokey Vegetarian Baked Beans