Produced locally in Massachusetts, this sea salt is harvested in small batches from the pristine Atlantic waters of Duxbury Bay. Delicate and sparkly with a delightful crunch, Duxbury salt makes a wonderful finishing salt for roasted vegetables, meat and sweets. Forming naturally into flakes, it sticks well to any food you sprinkle it on!
Contains: Sea salt.
- Origin: Duxbury Bay, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Locally sourced from a woman owned small business dedicated to sustainable production
- Tasting Notes: Salt, minerality
- Pairs Well With: Piment D'ville Basque Chile, fruit, vegetables, meat
- Try In: Salt rim for cocktails, sprinkled on steak, a dash on hummus or deviled eggs
- Special Tips: The beauty of this salt is not just it's balanced flavor and lovely crunch, but also its delicate flakes. This means it is best used as a sprinkling salt