From our friends at Boonville Barn Collective in sunny California! Packed with hand-cut lemon rind, oranges, and Boonville's signature Piment d’Ville chile powder. Use like a classic marmalade or sweet chile sauce.
2.4 oz Jar
Contains: California organic orange juice, non-gmo cane sugar, California organic lemon rind, pectin, Piment d’Ville chile powder, Big Sur sea salt.
- Origin: Boonville, California USA
- Tasting Notes: Orange, sweet, slightly bitter, lingering chile heat
- Pairs Well With: Aged, hard cheese or soft, creamy cheeses, a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich, buttery biscuits, or a grilled pork chop with a rosemary and marmalade glaze
- Try In: Sweet Chile Shrimp with Citrus and Chile Marmalade
- Learn More: Curio Spice Blog: Producer Spotlight: Boonville Barn Collective