Indigenous Rosa Damascena is distilled drop by drop in traditional stills to release its intense fragrance. For less intense rose flavor that is ready for topping desserts, try Rose Syrup.
Contains: Distilled rose petals.
- Origin: Lebanese Republic
- Tasting Notes: Floral, rose
- Pairs Well With: Barberries, Hibiscus, Elderflower, Vanilla Powder, Pistachios
- Try In: Cocktails, Persian rice, tea, citrus salads, homemade ice cream
- Special Tips: Highly concentrated flavor - use a dropper or toothpick to add to recipes, or dilute with water.