Made from the petals of the aromatic Rosa Damascena and sugar. This delicious syrup is ready to eat, and can be used to add delicate rose flavor to drinks, desserts, and more. For more intense, concentrated rose flavor without the sugar, try pure Rose Water.
Contains: Rose petals, sugar, lemon juice.
- Origin: Lebanese Republic
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, floral, rose
- Pairs Well With: Barberries, Moroccan Rose Buds, Elderflower, Lavender
- Try In: Cocktails, vanilla ice cream, panna cotta, fruit salad, crepes,
- Special Tips: Try in tea as a sugar replacement, or dilute in carbonated water with a squeeze of lemon for a refreshing summer beverage