This Vermont maple syrup is aged in oak barrels for a smooth and delicious flavor. It's wonderful in tea or coffee, on yogurt or ice cream, and even in barbecue sauce, salad dressings, and cocktails. Responsibly harvested and boiled locally on a small family farm and 100% pure!
Net wt. 8 fl oz
Contains: Maple syrup.
- Origin: Cabot, Vermont USA
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, deep maple flavor, hint of oak
- Pairs Well With: Corn bread, yogurt, cocktails
- Try In: Kandy Spiced Maple Cranberry Relish
- Special Tips: Refrigerate after opening up to one year. Can be frozen indefinitely