We've searched far and wide for the perfect chili crisp that satisfies our needs for heat, flavor, and crunch - and we think we found it with Kari Kari! Packed full of umami, balanced heat, and excellent garlicky goodness, we love this on noodles, proteins of any variety, veggies, and everything in between. Made with care and highest quality ingredients in Seattle WA.
6 oz jar
Contains: Non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil, peanut*, garlic, dried chili pepper, cane sugar, shallot, sesame* oil, fermented soybean* (soybean, salt), Sichuan peppercorn, spices, mushroom seasoning (mushroom powder, salt, mushroom extract, vitamin B, calcium) sea salt, gluten-free tamari powder (soybean, salt, cane sugar, non-gmo maltodextrin)
- Origin: Seattle, Washington USA
- Tasting Notes: Umami, gentle heat, garlic, nutty, sweet, savory, salty
- Pairs Well With: Fried eggs, noodles, roasted potatoes
- Try In: Edo Spiced Sesame Noodles with Golden Tofu
- Learn More: Eater- Why Chile Oil is Trending