From our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm, this sweet paprika has been smoked over local hardwood and then finely ground. Sustainably farmed in Western Massachusetts, we love the touch of smoke and sweet flavor it brings to delicate favorites like egg salad, chicken, and a mild take on paella. Or put a smokey twist on your favorite recipe for deviled eggs!
Contains: Smoked, ground sweet paprika.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Sunderland, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small local farm
- Harvest: Fall 2021
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, fruity, smokey, earthy, fire-roasted
- Pairs Well With: Lean protein, stews, cooked greens
- Try In: Kandy Spiced Chicken Biryani, potato salad, deviled eggs