Bright, lemony, and with a hint of fresh cut hay, lemongrass is wonderful in teas, syrups and curries! Grown by our friends at Cinco Ramas using regenerative farming practices.
Contains: Dried lemongrass pieces.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon spp
- Origin: San Carlos, Republic of Costa Rica
- Sourcing: Direct sourced from a small family farm using regenerative farming practices
- Tasting Notes: Lemon, refreshing, herbal, hay, hint of ginger
- Pairs Well With: Kampot Black Pepper, ginger, coconut milk
- Try In: Thai Green Curry Paste, Thai curries, simple syrup
- Special Tips: Rehydrate in hot water to make curry paste, or use whole and remove at the end of cooking