We often think of spices as coming from far-away lands, but in fact our homeland is brimming with vibrant spices, herbs, and salts. We're proud to source from so many American producers, and excited to share these sustainably produced flavors and accompanying recipes.
- Supeq Spice: New England Umami Seaweed & Mushroom Blend (Cambridge, MA)
- Piment d'Ville: Basque-Style Chile (Boonville, CA)
- Alaskan Flake Sea Salt (Sitka, AK)
- Culinary Lavender (Albany, OR)
- Black Garlic Powder (Blacksburg, VA)
Spices come packed in a gift box with a ribbon