Victorian-era collectors displayed specimens from the natural world in a ‘cabinet of wonders.’ Our single-origin spice collection might merit such careful exhibition — each spice is a botanical wonder sourced with care directly from a small farm.
We’re delighted to present this set of 30 spices for you to use. Think of it as an ode to the farmers who grew them, a path for exploring the geography of taste, or simply a portfolio of unforgettable flavors.
- Kampot Black Pepper, Kampot Red Pepper, Kampot White Pepper, Kampot Red Long Pepper [Cambodia]
- Turmeric, Ground Galangal, Tabasco Chilies [Costa Rica]
- Koseret, Besobela [Ethiopia]
- Saffron [Greece]
- Green Cardamom Pods [Guatemala]
- Allspice Berries [Jamaica]
- Sansho Pepper Berries [Japan]
- Baies Roses, Voatsiperifery Wild Pepper, Gourmet Vanilla [Madagascar]
- Wild Fennel, Red Pepper Flakes, Thyme, Wild Oregano, Bay Leaf [Sicily]
- Smoked Paprika, Sweet Paprika [Spain]
- Sweet Cinnamon, Clove Buds, Nutmeg, Ginger, Turmeric [Sri Lanka]
- Piment d'Ville [CA], Spearmint [VT]
Comes packed in 3 gift boxes, stacked & bundled.
*Items subject to change based on seasonality