From our friends at Kitchen Garden Farm, this paprika has been smoked over local hardwood and then finely ground. Sustainably farmed in Western Massachusetts, we find that it is a perfect accompaniment to paella, baked beans, and everything in between!
Contains: Smoked, ground paprika.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: Sunderland, Massachusetts USA
- Sourcing: Directly sourced from a small local farm
- Harvest: Fall 2021
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, fruity, tobacco, smokey, earthy, fire-roasted
- Heat: 5000-7000 SHU
- Pairs Well With: Lean protein, stews, cooked greens
- Try In: Chili Today Pimento Cheese, Brussels Sprouts Bravas with Pine Nuts, Smokey Vegetarian Baked Beans